The RSK Legal Register Portal is an online system through which RSK can compile and update a bespoke legal register for your business. RSK offer legal register services covering the environment, health and safety or both.
This service is provided in partnership with RSK Group’s internal software engineering division (RSK Business Solutions Ltd). RSK has been providing bespoke solutions for clients since 2008, and are uniquely placed to ensure the compliance concerns and business system operations of our clients are suitably managed in a more efficient and cost effective manner. Our EHS team and sector specialists utilise in depth knowledge of environmental, health and safety legislation to fully tailor the information to your business needs, comply with management system standards (e.g.ISO14001/OHSAS18001), and assure compliance.
The Legal Register Portal includes:
- An overview of the identified legislation with hyperlinks to the full legal text and associated guidance
- A description of how the regulations impact your operations and the associated actions required to ensure compliance and relevance;
- The ability to add hyperlinks against legislation items to display internal compliance / non compliance documentation within the legal register (e.g. policies / operational controls);
- A comprehensive search function – to enable authorised users to quickly identify legislation based on key words (utilising a Google© style user friendly format);
- legal update flag – to provide visibility of the legal updates and specific changes in legislation since the last version; and
- Simple drop down menu for users to select which country specific legislation the user requires, including England, Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland as standard
To download our latest pdf – please go to: SS0221_1 EHS legal register portal.pdf